535 N Birdneck Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23451
That's right! The latest fitness crazes across the nation are right here in Virginia Beach.
ESTEEM Fitness offers 6 of the "10 Best Workouts for Your Sex Life" according to Health.com......PLUS, we offer a variety of other classes like Booty Camp, ABsoGLUTEly and flexibility classes like Black Light Sexy Flexy and more.
So what are you waiting for.....we offer 2 options for you to give it a try:
- FREE Introductory Pole/Chair Class for first timers on Saturdays at 11:30am (reservation recommended)
- 1 Week of Unlimited Classes for ONLY $25 (a chance to try all of our classes)
*first time clients have the option of choosing one of these options
535 N Birdneck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Why ESTEEM Fitness?
Because we know that going to the gym isn't always at the top of your TO DO list each day...but we also know that you want to feel better about yourself and how important being fit and healthy is to you and to those that love you. So, we provide a variety of unique ways to get fit and our goal is to make getting fit as fun as possible.
We are LADIES ONLY and we have options that will help you get disciplined and have FUN while you get FIT! We offer an environment that is supportive, encouraging and one that lets YOU be YOU...that's what ESTEEM Fitness is all about.
You may even catch yourself laughing a bit during your workout.
Plus, we know that money doesn't grow on trees so we offer flexible and affordable options no matter which of our services interest you.
NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!
(First Timers Only)
Helping Women Feel Good About Themselves; Inside & Out!
"If you wait to do everything until your sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."
- Win Borden
What's Happening at ESTEEM!
Our Drop In Rate is ONLY $10 on Tuesdays for the remainder of December!!
Buy & Sell Women's Fitness Apparel
–verb (used with object)
1. to regard highly or favorably; regard with respect or admiration: I esteem her for her honesty.
2. to consider as of a certain value or of a certain type; regard: I esteem it worthless.
3. Obsolete. to set a value on; appraise.
4. favorable opinion or judgment; respect or regard: to hold a person in esteem.
honor, revere, respect, favor, admire, honor, reverence, veneration